Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wicked Wanton Wednesday Gets Warm and Fuzzy with Peaches, Jaye Peaches That Is...



Welcome to my guest author, Jaye Peaches.  Jaye writes enticingly kinky erotic BDSM stories with a thrilling edge. 

Today, Taught to Serve is in the spotlight.  There is something scintillating about an office romance.  Jaye kicks it up a notch with some D/s kink. 

She brought along a wicked excerpt, too.  You've heard of texting, then there's sexting.  Jaye brings a delightfully naughty new twist by adding self-spanking.  So what do we call that?  Spexting???



Taught to Serve Blurb:
Though she is both beautiful and intelligent, Casey has bounced from one job to another as a result of her failure to truly apply herself. As she sits on a park bench crying after yet another dismissal, things show no sign of changing anytime soon… until a passing stranger sees the tears in her eyes and comes to her rescue. The handsome, smartly dressed man by the name of Robert informs her that he is in need of a personal assistant and she might be a good fit.

Casey soon learns that her new boss will be a demanding one, and insufficient attention to detail will earn her a trip over his knee for a bare bottom spanking. To her surprise, Rob’s firm discipline only increases her attraction to him, and their relationship quickly grows into a passionate romance. She finds that Rob can be just as firm a boyfriend as he is a boss, but even as he teaches her to submit to him completely he also shows her pleasure—and love—beyond anything she has known before.

Excerpt:
Barely a word was spoken over breakfast, and Casey hunkered down in her little room, anticipating it would be a long day. Busy with an email, she heard her mobile beep noisily on the desk. She was puzzled to find the text was from Rob, who was barely a few metres away in the neighbouring study.

Take off your bra.

Casey had chosen to wear a skimpy dress for the day. The weather remained warm, though not as hot as the previous day. Drumming her fingers on the desk, she thought it best to do as he asked. With much wriggling and shifting around of her dress, she removed her bra and returned the dress to its correct position. Her fingers tapped away on the keyboard until she heard another beep.

Bend over your desk.

It was happening. The tiny electric current which ran from his study to her little room had been plugged in, and she did not hesitate this time to do as he asked. Keeping the mobile in reach, she bent over the desk, making sure her bottom faced the door. The skirt was short and rose up to reveal her upper thighs. As was now normal, she wore no knickers.

Beep!

Lift up your skirt and uncover your arse.

Oh my, she thought as she shifted the hem of the dress up high until it gathered under her bosom. Another message arrived almost immediately.

Pick up the ruler.

What ruler, thought Casey and peering around her desk, she found one under a pile of papers. The long wooden ruler with the notches she had scratched onto the surface. She held it in her hand, waiting for Rob to arrive.

Beep!
 
Spank that arse hard.

http://www.amazon.com/Taught-Serve-Jaye-Peaches-ebook/dp/B00H6BISK0




Maddie's Intimate
Authors Corner

Let's get to know Jaye Peaches a bit better in the Authors Corner today.  Oh Boy!!!

MT:  Jaye, this is the first time we've chatted and I have so many burning questions.  Some are serious, but don't worry, I have some fun stuff, too.   Q#1:   How much of your books are realistic or based on your own experiences?

JP:  I don't generally write about realistic scenarios, nor do I base what I write on my own lifestyle, which isn't DD or anything 24/7.  I like the concept of fantasy and escapism, something that takes the reader away from the realities of life.  My BDSM books have a more thrilling element, in that there is often a little mystery to be solved.  Taught to Serve is a series of lessons which eventually lead to romance and love for the main characters.  Spanking books to me are all about secret lives - that is the realism, because most spankos don't come out to the vanilla world.  The only true life experience comes from the first chapter, which is about service.  MY grandmother would serve tea in a traditional English way, a legacy of her days as a domestic servant in a great house during the 1920's.  She continued to have that service mind-set until she passed away, something I wish I could emulate. 


MT:  How same/different are you from your main character in Taught to Serve?

JP:  I don't write myself into my characters.  Maybe they reflect bits of my personality, although if anything, Casey is the opposite of me.  I'm not that disorganized or unfocused!  In my other books, there are character traits I identify with to a degree, hidden underneath, but I don't think 'oh, that is so like me' and then write it down.

MT:  Is there a message in Taught to Serve that you want readers to grasp?

JP:  That sounds very deep!

MT:  <laughing> I did say some of the questions were serious...

JP:  Spanking comes in all varieties - the erotic kind, the playful tease through to discipline and punishment.  Taught to Serve happens to be about all of these and an added dash of romance, hopefully something for everyone.  To some extent, any relationship with TTWD (That Thing We Do) is all about choosing what is best for you and your partner and making it work.

MT:  I Internet stalked you to prep for this interview and see that your books hit amazon in 2013.  Having recently taken the plunge, what advice would you give to aspiring writers?

JP:  Writing should be enjoyable, not a chore.  Don't begrudge yourself the bad days when nothing gets written.  Keep a note pad and pen about you all the time.  You never know when those words might strike.

MT:  Excellent idea about the pad and paper, Jaye.  I find ideas strike while I'm driving, not ideal for writing, so I have recently started recording my ideas.  If you pass me on the road I am not talking to myself or singing, I'm working. haha

Okay, now for the fun stuff...

If you could be a tree, what kind would you be?  HA... Just kidding, but here are a few quickies to help us get to know you better.

What is the trait/characteristic you find most appealing about your husband?

JP:  Humour.  Cliché maybe, but we are at our happiest when we're laughing together.

MT:  Does your husband read your work? 

JP:  He hasn't read my books.  He has read a few short stories.  He's not a big fiction reader of any genre-his idea of relaxing is reading a computing manual.

MT:  Spanking:  OTK or different position?

JP:  Stretched out, rather than bent over

MT:   Worst spanking memory

JP:  The night the crop broke, then the paddle...

MT:  Yowza, he really wore you out.  How about your best spanking memory?

JP:  Probably the ones where I remember little... I'm not all there, but someplace else

MT:  Favorite après-spanking activity?

JP:  That's probably not for repeating.  :)

MT:  Last question, what is your biggest guilty pleasure, for which you are willing to risk a spanking...

JP:  CHOCOLATE... I'm supposed to share in his dieting. 

MT:  Ah, the decadent delight that we would risk almost anything for.  Thanks for stopping in and playing along, Jaye.  It's been fun.  I wish you great success. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment